North Liberty Porchfest offers FREE programming for the entire family to take part in while enjoying a day filled with music. (2018 Schedule is subject to change)
- New Orleans-style Second Line Parade: Line up at 2:30 pm at Penn Meadows parking lot and follow the Backroad Brass band down the walking path to Porchfest! Just like in New Orleans, the band leads and everyone jumps in line to become part of the parade; dancing the whole way! There will be kid-sized instruments, marching batons, ribbon streamers, pom-poms and other fun accessories handed out to all attendees until they’re gone. Plus, a coupon for a free treat for all who participate!
- Silent Disco Check out wireless headsets and rock out to music that fits your style.
- Blaze Rock Star Hair Styling to bring out your inner star!
- Virtual Adventure Studios Take a 3D virtual adventure without ever leaving Porchfest
- Bag tourney for Red’s Alehouse gift cards. You must register to be included
- North Liberty Library Musical Crafts & Little Library Create a musical craft and help decorate a free little library that will be mounted in Penn Meadows Park.
- Inflatable Obstacle Course Sure to be lots of fun and burn lots of energy 😉
- Lawn Twister Test your balance and flexibility out on the grassy knoll
- Giant Bubbles Who can make the biggest bubble?
- Hoops Create your own free throw or HORSE game while listening to sweet tunes
- Giant Xylophone Make your own music on the giant PVC pipe xylophone using rubber flappers and flip-flops
- Hospitality Tent & Water Station Volunteers from Grace Church will support a hospitality tent for easy diaper changes, first-aid items and more. Water stations will be set up for a quick drink or refill.
- Porchfest Chair Of course, the giant North Liberty Porchfest chair will be on-site for memorable photos. Keep an eye out for a giant banjo, too…
View an event map to reference while you’re here.